Politics FG Commended on Improved Facilities at Lagos Airport - Thisday

curator

Administrator
The Programme Chairperson of one of the world’s leading capacity building institutes in the United States of America, Empowerment Plus, Prof. Sheila Wall has commended the Federal Government on the infrastructural improvement in the nation’s airports, especially the Murtala Muhammed Internatuonal, Lagos.

Wall also hailed the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah for the remodelling of the Lagos airport, which she said, showed so much improvement compared to the last time she visited Nigeria.

Wall gave the commendations while speaking to journalists in Lagos.

“I am impressed with what I saw in Nigerian airport now compared to what it was seven years ago when I led a team of scholars to Nigeria. I was totally dismayed by the infrastructural deficit of Nigerian airports that I saw seven years ago. The then terminals exposed the disturbing level of total neglect. The navigational facilities were death traps and one of my colleagues described the situation as airspace safety catastrophe,” she said.

Click here to read more

Source: Thisday Newspaper

stella-oduah.jpg

@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] - I hope this is not a fake organisation o.
United States of America, Empowerment Plus - please google and let me know what you find :)

She must have some terrible advisers.

Back