Metro FG Moves Chibok Girl Abandoned by Boko Haram to Abuja

L

LequteMan

The Federal Government has moved the Chibok girl Susan Ishaya, abandoned by Boko Haram to Abuja for further treatment, the Nation says.

Director of publicity, Kibaku Area Development Association (KADA) Dr. Manasseh Allen stated this yesterday in Abuja, during the usual gathering of the #BringBackOurGirls advocacy.

“She has been moved by security agencies to Abuja from Yola since yesterday, her location has not been disclosed to us, they are working on her medical condition first before they can acquire any information from her.

“They have found out that she is still incoherent, she keeps repeating herself and at times she keeps repeating statements which means that we cannot depend on her words for now. But our leaders are in touch with the authorities and government. As I speak to you right now there are people on standby waiting on the military authorities so that they can have access to Susan and ensure that proper medical attention is given to her before before we can go on with whatever can come after.

“No single parent has made any contact with her, as I’m speaking to you, no one can say categorically that she is from Chibok because no one is yet to meet her.

“My point of concern is that in every rehabilitation family is essential even to the healing process medically, so it is essential that Susan is reunited with her family as soon as possible so that the process of her psychological and psychosocial healing is complete,” he said.

#Chibok #Abuja #BokoHaram

chibok girls.jpg

Back