Sports FIFA shortlists 23 players for Ballon d'or award

9386-a501d88166aba715b722fd5b9ba2b429.jpg
World football governing body FIFA,has shortlisted 23 players for the FIFA Ballon d'or award.

The usual suspects: Lionel Messi and Cristiano... Read More...

And the Winner is Frank Ribery. As much as I would love Messi to win, this time it will and should go to Frank Ribery.

@Lequte where are you, I know you want ORORO to win it.

Messi - till he retires. Ah maybe not.. maybe until he is 90! Actually just call it the Messi Cup :)

9386-a501d88166aba715b722fd5b9ba2b429.jpg
World football governing body FIFA,has shortlisted 23 players for the FIFA Ballon d'or award.

The usual suspects: Lionel Messi and Cristiano... Read More...
And the Winner is Frank Ribery. As much as I would love Messi to win, this time it will and should go to Frank Ribery.

Messi - till he retires. Ah maybe not.. maybe until he is 90! Actually just call it the Messi Cup :)
@curator I never knew you were one of Messis beef cats ooh. Its not the guys fault he has talent. As a true football analyst
FYI @curator you are in my bad books now, thought you were my guy.smh

@curator I never knew you were one of Messis beef cats ooh. Its not the guys fault he has talent. As a true football analyst
FYI @curator you are in my bad books now, thought you were my guy.smh

I am a big Messi fan. He is the best thing I have seen on a football pitch all be it via DSTV. I never used my HiTv box to watch anything :)

Back