Politics Flood Victims: Compare Vice Presidents, Osinbajo, Mike Pence, In PHOTOS

P

ProfRem

Donning blue work gloves and dispensing hugs, Vice President Mike Pence cleared storm debris and comforted Texans grappling with the aftermath of Harvey's destruction last Thursday in August 2017, while Vice President, Oluyemi Osinbajo in his usual native dress, stretching hands and all smile to the devastated people of Makurdi, days after flood affected more than 100,000 people.

With Pence, bringing a more personal touch to the hurricane zone, Osinbajo accompanied with security perssonels, party faithfuls and the state governors gave a personal touch with President Muhammadu Buhari's 'goodswill' and assurance of supports to flood victims.

See photos:

pence 3.JPG osinbajo flood 1.JPG

The Benue State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) said over 110,000 people in 24 communities including Makurdi, the state capital, were displaced by flood in recent months.
while14 victims died in the historic harvey storm.

pence 1.JPG

pence 2.JPG

pence.JPG

osinbajo flood 2.JPG

I dont even blame Osinbajo, its the murusus that rolled the carpet and are rejoicing when they are supposed to be down I blame, the mood of @Samguine people reflect the seriousness of the issue at hand.
Well, Osinbajo is there to perform a ceremonial duty. Bunch of Jokes!!!

I dont even blame Osinbajo, its the murusus that rolled the carpet and are rejoicing when they are supposed to be down I blame, the mood of @Samguine people reflect the seriousness of the issue at hand.
Well, Osinbajo is there to perform a ceremonial duty. Bunch of Jokes!!!

They are jokers... a time that calls for sober reflection of government ineptitude...

Back