Politics Former FCT Minister ‘Nasir El-Rufia’ Mocks President Jonathan on Twitter

A

abujagirl

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, former F.C.T minister, yesterday called out president Goodluck Jonathan on Twitter. El-Rufia is one of the die hard critics of President Jonathan's administration.

Untitled.png

Reno Omkri, Special adviser to President Jonathan on media tweeted a response to El-Rufia's mockery of the president.

1.png

@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=2]Personal account[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=3]Administrative[/USERGROUP]

@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=2]Personal account[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=3]Administrative[/USERGROUP]

I think this is OK for comedians and entertainers to do. The question to ask is how well would El Rufai take this sort of criticism. For me all Nigerian politicians are in the same basket. They say a lot and have delivered nothing. Questions should be asked about their tenure. I have little time for former office holders on social media. Please fade away!

@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is this parlance on Twitter...."RTs are not endorsements..."

Apparently it doesn't hold if you are a public figure. He didn't exactly tweet that, but he retweeted it, which is just as bad.

There is this parlance on Twitter...."RTs are not endorsements..."

Apparently it doesn't hold if you are a public figure. He didn't exactly tweet that, but he retweeted it, which is just as bad.
you won't retweet something you don't like would you? El-Rufia is just a bitter ass...who should get some class and stop playing childish games on twitter. Those games should be left for Jules and her playmates, they still have youth. Old men especially old politicians should bow their head in shame; they all failed Nigeria., no point blaming it on clueless GEJ

Back