Entertainment Freeze Writes to Pastor Adeboye - Your Minister Burnt a Maid's Buttocks,Will He Be Punished?

A

abujagirl

OAP Freeze has joined the conversation on the young maid whose buttocks was allegedly burnt by her her boss, Clifford Ojugo, a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

Report has it that Pastor Ojugo who is the resident pastor-in-charge Peace House Area of the RCCG in the Idimu area of Lagos State, and lives at No. 9, Babatope Close in Igando, reportedly brutalized the maid and asked her sit on a hot stove because she told a lie.

In an Instagram post, Freeze shared a collage of the maid's burnt buttocks and the Pastor's portrait. The OAP then proceeded to write an open letter to Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.

Freeze wrote: They took the first one down, I'm putting it up again please repost till everyone reads this before they take it down again... They can't shut me up... -----------------------

Dear pastor Adeboye,
I have a few questions for you and the Redeemed church of God, concerning an incident involving a certain pastor Clifford Ojugo of the Redeemed Church, who allegedly burnt the buttocks of an orphan.
1. Is this man truly a pastor with the RCCG?
2. If the answer is yes, how did this man become a pastor?
3. What are you doing to ensure that this act which has cast a huge shadow of doubt on your church, especially with regards to how pastors emerge does not go unpunished?
4. What steps are the RCCG taking to ensure the rehabilitation, welfare and protection of this child going forward?
5. What can we do to avoid situations like these from occurring ever again?
-----------------------------------
In my humble opinion, there are way too many RCCG branches and too many 'men of God'. Is there any way these numbers can be cut down to enable you have more control over what these men of God are doing with the 'brand'? Because in the 1990's a redeemed church was opened under my father's hospital in Aremo, Ibadan and it had to be closed down after my father instigated a lawsuit against them, citing the way the noise pollution generated by the church, was adversely affecting the health and peace of mind of the patients on admission, especially those who were admitted for hypertension, who suffered tremendously from the noise resulting from the drumming, singing and mega phone announcement during, service, revivals and night vigils.
Thank you sir ~FRZ

See collage below:

burnt butt.PNG

Smh. If found to be true, Pastors like Ojugo are disgrace to noble clergymen in Nigeria. Nonsense.

Back