Politics G7 governors behaving like suicide bombers –Solomon Bob -The SUN

A

abujagirl

Mr. Solomon Bob, a chieftain of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State is the Convener of The Renaissance Network. He recently spoke with IKENNA EMEWU in Abuja on the Rivers State PDP problems and issues of the nation’s leadership.

Excerpts:
Do you support President Goodluck Jonathan’s plan to bring Nigerians to a dialogue table as the committee is already at work?

Permit me to borrow the expression used by Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, sometime last year in describing British Prime Minister David Cameron’s performance at the E.U. summit where he tabled a set of UK demands aimed at clawing back powers from Brussels. He said then that Cameron had played a blinder, that is, a masterstroke. I am similarly euphoric about this National Conference idea, so in my view, the president has played a blinder, a magnificent statesman’s masterstroke. He deserves full credit for this. Look, by his uncommon tolerance, humility and studious approach to issues, President Jonathan will go down in history as Nigeria’s greatest leader yet.

Click source for more details : The SUN

upload_2013-11-18_8-21-2.png