Entertainment Genevieve Nnaji - Reactions To The Launch Of Her New Clothing Line

Genevieve Nnaji recently relaunched her clothing line, St. Genevieve at the Social Place, Victoria Island in Lagos and since then, she has continued to receive loads of positive reviews and remarks hailing her ability to relaunch the clothing line.

Lilian, A fan, who couldn't conceal her excitement said, "A very big congrats to the queen of Nollywood, Genevieve. The greatest Actress in Africa continues to shine and reign. God will continue to bless you. All the best Queen Genny. Haters, park well.

Read what others had to say below:

Grace: Go Genny! A big congratulations... The sky is your starting point. With your great dress sense, this is totally expected. Thumbs up dear!

Miley Paul: I'm happy for you Gene. At least you are one of the few actresses that are living their dreams. Shine on girl because you are a star!!!

Chukwuma: Love her style, always active with one activity or the other. Beautiful!

Halia: So inspired! Bombshell beauty, brains, Body, and talent. Keep getting it 'Maami'

James: Real business lady

Sam: Yes oh! With her She is never a doll moment. I love Genevieve Nnaji with everything within me

#GenevieveNnaji #StGenevieve

Ganavieve Nnaji (A).jpg

Back