Ghana's Victoria Hammah sacked over $1m claim - BBC

curator

Administrator
Ghana's Deputy Communications Minister Victoria Hammah has been sacked after she was recorded allegedly saying she would stay in politics until she has made $1m (£600,000).

"If you have money then you can control people," she seems to say on the tape which has been widely circulated.

Source: BBC

Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24864436

---

-- victoria hammah.jpg

@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] - if she was a Nigerian Minister how long do you think it will take her to get the money? Not sure she will have to sit down for 2 secs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She just said it and got sacked...just like that.

She leant a big lesson in a harsh way. If you want to steal money, just steal it and don't make noise about it.

In my country, we steal and still keep silent. That is wisdom my friends. You can then proceed to bribe the judiciary afterwards with a quarter of the looted money - that way it's a win-win situation.

Victoria Hammah, your husband and children would be ultimately disappointed in you. #iFeelSadForYou

BTW, I'm curious. Did the CIA spy on her too?

Do you believe she's a threat to anyone? Apparently her loud mouth is her own threat.

I may be wrong but I seriously don't think her nation is even worthy of being spied on by the CIA. Before I get misquoted, that's a good thing. Her nation has no emerging terrorist sect.

Back