Entertainment Girl Power - Ex-Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma, Slams Blogger For Cheating Husband Rumour

Former Nollywood actress and wife of billionaire businessman, Caroline Danjumah has finally reacted to controversial reports that her husband, Musa Danjuma has been allegedly cheating on her with another woman for four years.

Sources had maintained that Caroline was in a bloodless war with her rival; the mysterious mistress who gad allegedly lured Danjumah into her sexual nest.

It should be noted that Caroline was pregnant and had her third baby shortly after the romours began.
Below is what Caroline Danjumah had to say to mistresses, bloggers and envious minds:

"This is a message to all mother fuckers, #preferredMistresses #Sluts #agentsOfHell... paying their useless bloggers to write shit about my husband and I... I am Titanium. You can't break my home. Not even the Devil with its powers can... My marriage is ordained by God...And for your information, I am fully behind my man #TeamMusa"

Interestingly, Caroline's message earned her the visible support of her friend, Lola Omotayo; wife of Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame.

#CarolineDanjuma #MusaDanjuma

Caroline Danjuma and husband, Musa Danjuma.jpg

Back