Metro Girl Wraps Herself In Christmas Lights, Almost Gets Electrocuted – Laila’s Blog

#1
via Nigerian: Laila’s Blog – http://ift.tt/2z1QCEV

A young girl decided to celebrate by wrapping herself in Christmas lights plugged into a power source. All was going well at first and she was glowing, until it began to shock her. It never occurred to her to unplug the socket from its source and she could have been electrocuted but fortunately, there was an adult in the house who came to her rescue.

5a2e7a49e89d4.png

Get More Nigeria Metro News
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[815]
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.
Top