Business Glo Emerges Nigeria's Fastest Growing Network for Internet Subscription

L

LequteMan

A report from the Nigerian Communications Commission has shown that Globacom is the fastest growing network in Nigeria when it comes to internet subscriptions.

The industry regulator said that Globacom had 21,896,229 internet users on its network as at the end of September, up from 20,765,379 data users in August. The figure showed an addition of 1,130,850 new internet subscribers.

Globacom’s figure was much more than the total number of new internet users who joined the three other major telecom operators, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat. The three recorded a combined total of 716,450 new internet subscribers in September.

Globacom for several months has been leading the race for the acquisition of new internet users in the market. The network added 1,434,830 data users last August, while MTN recorded 309,960 and Etisalat 147,149 new internet surfers. Airtel on its part had a drop of 110,838.

Attachments

• globacom.jpg
    globacom.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
Na lie joor. I believ they have the cheapest internet bundle bt there Internet netwrk is very slow 4 browsing. I gave it a trial abt a month ago. I cudnt use 200mb of 500mb dey gave to me. If you are lookin for fast browsing network in Nigeria and you are not on Etisalat or airtel then u MISSING

Back