Metro Gov Rochas Okorocha Accused In Grandmother's Death

M

mrsam

Gov Rochas Okorocah has been blamed for the death of grandmother to producer and singer, Kelechi Orji, popularly known as Kelly Handsome

According to Kelly, his grandmother died from complications of high blood pressure following news of the killings and destruction of the Eke Ukwu market in Owerri, directed by the governor

The artiste wrote on his Instagram page: “Just so you know, my Grandmother died from complications that developed after her blood pressure went up from the news of killings and destruction of the EKE UKWU MARKET in Owerri.”

“The fear created by the chaos and lives lost by the shootings raised her blood pressure too high and this eventually resulted to a heart attack which the doctors tried to manage to no avail. Now she’s gone, never to return.

“What have I done to deserve this? So this what I get in return from the Imo State Government? Nnu emena.

“To all those that have lost their loved ones or valuables or even both, please take heart. My comfort lies in one unchangeable fact – NA GOD GET POWER.

“Till we meet again Mmakuku, rest in peace. Owerre wu Owerre nwe mmanu, ndewo nu o. Udo.”

Attachments

• okorocha.jpg
    okorocha.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
Back