Metro Grammy Awards Nominations 2014: Jay Z Leads with Nine Nominations, Kendrick Lamar, Others, Follow

Kanye should just retire and stick to keeping up with the kar-whatever. Kim is bad luck

Kanye should just retire and stick to keeping up with the kar-whatever. Kim is bad luck
don't be harsh. a woman smart enough to build a whole empire from bad press has more than enough good luck. Blaming her for Kanye's misfortune isn't ok. i for one didn't know much abt Kanye until he started dating her and i'm heavily into lifestyle and entertainment from there. Let's face it, Kanye isn't ideal press material and he's already had a good time at the top. He shd make way for the upcoming acts.

My interest is shifting to the new guys - J.Cole and Kendrick, etc.

On that note I still wonder why J.Cole's Born Sinner didn't make the cut :)

My interest is shifting to the new guys - J.Cole and Kendrick, etc.

On that note I still wonder why J.Cole's Born Sinner didn't make the cut :)
all this macho music isn't good for the soul, lemme introduce you to Miranda Lambert, she has a touch of crazy so you can still retain your masculinity. you might want to check out vocal music too. Jo Sumi won a grammy years ago.

I only listen to Tope Alabi and Pasuma Wonder. So I can't contribute anything noteworthy here. :(

LMAOOOO!!

It is good to know we have finally killed, eulogized, buried and moved on from kanye's musical career...

@Bolanle Akanji just finish Kanye. This is what happens when you date a reality, news-seeking lady; did not know Kanye until Kim came into the pic.

RIP to kanye's musical career.

Just when I was trying to find out who Jo Sumi is (apart from the yoruba meaning of, 'let it exhaust me') I get hit with Jackie Evancho. Sigh. O sumi. (Pun intended)

Back