Here Are 15 Best Whatsapp Messages for New Year 2016

P

ProfRem

2016 is just by the corner and you are thinking of what kind of message you can send to your relatives on social media platforms, especially those on Whatsapp.

Check out these Whatsapp messages that can come in handy:

2016M.jpe

1. May you have a smashing year filled with delightful surprises in abundance! Here’s wishing you a very happy and a prosperous New Year!

2. You have the power to shape your future by being determined and confident. Make every day of the New Year worth cherishing all your life. My Best wishes for New Year 2016.

3. Wear a smile, big goodbye to 2015 and welcome 2016 with a teddy hug. Here’s wishing you a very very very happy and a prosperous New Year.

4. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year 2016. Hope you have a great time ahead!

5. Forget those moments that made you cry. Cherish the ones that made you smile. Here’s wishing New Year 2016 brings with it happiness in abundance for you. Happy New Year.

6. May God bless you with love, happiness, peace, and warmth as you make a new start. Happy New Year!

7. Here’s wishing you good health, peace, happiness, love and prosperity on the occasion of New Year.

8. Learning from mistakes help us in evolving as better persons. This New Year, let’s make use of all the lessons that we learnt, to make life fruitful. Here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year.

9. You have the power to write your own destiny. I wish you success in all your endeavours and may you emerge stronger with each passing day. Here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year.

10. Step into this brand New Year with renewed vigour, bigger hopes, stronger will and sweater dreams. Here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year.

11. Just as the Sun Flower blooms on being kissed by the sun, I wish you love and friendship that will keep you happy throughout. Happy New Year.

12. Let’s welcome 2016 with a hope that it’s better than what we can dream of. May each of us be blessed with the little joys of love and life. Happy New Year.

13. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. Happy New Year sweetheart.

14. One Two Three Four, Who’s gonna open the door....Night, Eight Seven, Six...here’s New Year 2016...! Happy New Year.

15. May all your dreams turn into reality and efforts into great achievements. Here’s wishing you a very happy New Year.
Source

Back