Entertainment Hollywood Actor, Nick Cannon Donates World's Most Expensive Shoes to Charity

Nick Cannon, American actor, comedian, rapper and TV personality no longer owns the most expensive shoes in the world, which cost $2.2million and that's because he has donated them to the St Mary's Hospital for Children in Queens, New York.

In Nigerian currency, the cost of the shoes translates into N350 million and we gathered that the shoes will be auctioned off at a later date and the hospital gets to keep all the proceeds from the sales.

"I want to keep this children's hospital going. It's one of the oldest children hospitals in New York. You get there and it puts everything into perspective. You see all that they are going through and that they can still have a smile on their faces. I get so much out of it. I'm glad to do this," Nick said excitedly.

It might interest you to know that it took 2,000 hours of work to craft the diamond-encrusted shoes and then nearly a year to complete.

Source: HipHopWired

#NickCannon #WorldsMostExpensiveShoes

Nick Cannon The Most Expensive Shoes in the world (2).jpg Nick Cannon The Most Expensive Shoes in the world (3).jpg Nick Cannon The Most Expensive Shoes in the world (1).jpg

Back