World Horned Sea Monster Washed up on Spanish Beach, Baffles Experts

L

LequteMan

The remains of a bizarre sea creature has been found decomposing on Luis Siret Beach in Villaricos, Spain. The creature was four meter long, possesses what appear to be horns and stank horribly. A lady found a major part and the Civil Protection in Cuevas helped to retrieve the rest.

Experts and residents are struggling to determine what the remains are, with guesses ranging from everything from a relative of the Loch Ness Monster, a dinosaur or sea monster, or an oarfish.

"It’s hard to know what we are dealing with," said PROMAR Sea Life Defence Program spokesman Paco Toledano.

"It’s very decomposed and we cannot identify what it is."

Information about the remains has been sent to other experts in hopes of getting the animal identified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a dragon...:p
LOOOOL @Vunderkind, smh. You watch too much Chinese movies.

If, anything, it does look like a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. But, like sightings of Big Foot, we don't really have verifiable evidence of the Loch Ness Monster. There are suggestions that it may be a present-day survivor of the plesiosaurs, but, ah, I always consider all these sciencey things hogwash.

But - look what I found. A photo of the Loch Ness monster. Compare it with the one above, and you may be inclined to agree with me - albeit marginally.

Loch-Ness-Monster-found1.jpg

Back