Politics House of Reps. Members still Fighting over New PDP Visit, Warns Tukur to Stay Away

A

abujagirl

upload_2013-9-19_7-23-29.png

Members of the House of Representatives, yesterday, declared the National Assembly a no go area for chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur .

According to Vanguard, the lawmakers, who spoke anonymously, said since Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, chairman of the New Peoples Democratic Party’s, New PDP, meeting was disrupted, Tukur should not bother to come.

The source said any attempt by Tukur to come to the House of Representatives would be resisted by them.

”If he dares us, his nakedness would be shown to the world, that I can assure you,“ he said.

Another source also told Vanguard that “initially, we planned a total boycott of his visit but from what happened on Tuesday, a mere boycott would not be enough. “

I hope Alhaji Bamanga Tukur has heard the big threat from the big Legislators, unless he is interested in exposing his nakedness to the entire world - courtesy of our indifatigable AIT, Cannels TV, NTA, Osun Defenders and the likes of our able-bodied media houses who are all ready to showcase their professional capabilities. I trust the social media for what they are ready to explore for the general interest of the teeming patronisers. Somebody should please drum it seriously into the ears of our Elderstatesman Tukur to heed the warning and keep away, at-least for his reputation and that of his respected family. The bad boys and women of the National Assembly (House of Reps) are Kungfu expertss as we were made to witness with Oga Madam displaying what they are capable of doing when the nPDP

I hope Alhaji Bamanga Tukur has heard the big threat from the big Legislators, unless he is interested in exposing his nakedness to the entire world - courtesy of our indifatigable AIT, Cannels TV, NTA, Osun Defenders and the likes of our able-bodied media houses who are all ready to showcase their professional capabilities. I trust the social media for what they are ready to explore for the general interest of the teeming patronisers. Somebody should please drum it seriously into the ears of our Elderstatesman Tukur to heed the warning and keep away, at-least for his reputation and that of his respected family. The bad boys and women of the National Assembly (House of Reps) are Kungfu expertss as we were made to witness with Oga Madam displaying what they are capable of doing when the nPDP

Stay away and admit defeat?...hmmm, Tukur is too arrogant for that. I pray he ignores their warning

Ahem *clears throat*....bros, are you part of the nPDP? You sound so pro nPDP and anti oPDP.
Remember oPDP also has it's followers in the house. I bet if Tukur shows his face, we'll only witness another rumble in the house.

Ahem *clears throat*....bros, are you part of the nPDP? You sound so pro nPDP and anti oPDP.
Remember oPDP also has it's followers in the house. I bet if Tukur shows his face, we'll only witness another rumble in the house.
And I pray someone remembers to bring a gun the next time around....so many problems will be solved. :D

Back