Entertainment How Beauty Queen Was Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Impostors

Miss Nigeria International 2014, Miss Sa'adat Bibire who doubles as the daughter of an aide to Kwara State Governor, has been rescued by the Lagos State Police Command and details of the rescue operation have swam to the fore.

The victim was abducted two weeks ago by a gang of kidnappers who pretended to be Nigerian business mogul, Aliko Dangote and lured Bibire into their den by giving her false assurances that she would be made an ambassador of the Aliko Dangote brand.

Shockingly, the alleged kidnappers were undergraduates of the Delta State Polytechnic and had gone as far as inviting the unsuspecting beauty queen to Warri, abducted her and moved her to a remote location; precisely Ozoro town in Isoko Local Government Area in Delta State.

It was at this point that Bibire's abductors contacted the family and requested for a N20m ransom.
The kidnappers then contacted her family and asked for N20m ransom, which was supposed to be paid into a Malaysian account.

One of the suspects, 23-year-old Patrick Ifada said:

"I accepted to join the gang because of the money involved. We opened a fake Facebook account pretending to be Alhaji Aliko Dangote and we convinced her to come over to Delta State to meet the businessman. At first, our ransom was N20 million. When they were not forthcoming with the money, we brought it down to N15 million and then N10 million. I was the one staying with the victim in our hideout. We were using the quarters of one of our members, Destiny. We are five in number and I was promised a huge sum. Other gang members are Destiny, Marcus Omajuwa, Ugada and Chuka. We are all students of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, ND 1. I was studying Computer Science. She was in our hideout for about two weeks. We asked the Special Adviser to pay the ransom into a Malaysian account that one Fred helped us to set up. None of us raped her. Destiny told us we were only going to make money from her family, and not to assault her."

Source: Vanguard

#SaadatBibire #AlikoDangote

The kidnappers.jpg

SaadatBibire - Miss Nigeria International.jpg

Back