Politics How Bukola Saraki Stabbed Me In The Back - Sen. Ali Ndume

L

LequteMan

The former senate leader, Senator Ali Ndume, has accused senate president Bukola Saraki of betraying him.

Ndume was removed from his position and suspended six months ago after he called attention to media reports of Dino Melaye's educational qualifications and vendetta between the Saraki and customs boss Hameed Ali over the seizure of his vehicles.

In an interview with Punch, he said his suspension was unjust. He also refused to believe he was used and dumped by the senate after he helped to achieve a stability in the red chamber.

"I don’t want to agree with the assertion that I was used and dumped. God destined that I will be Senate Leader for one and half years. It is God that said my time was over; that was why I was removed although it was done through Saraki.

"The Senate President was instrumental to my removal but God actually sanctioned it; that was why it was possible for him to remove me. I feel bad, I feel betrayed by Saraki and other people that we struggled together. But since they decided to stab me in the back, I leave them to God; He is the ultimate judge.

"I have since put the matter behind me and I am ready to move on. I thank God that I did not die on the seat. I have no regret. I would have been worried if I did anything wrong. I didn’t say anything that is not true, I didn’t fight anybody neither did I abuse anyone.

Attachments

• ali_ndume.jpg
    ali_ndume.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
Back