Metro How Evans Reacted to PHOTO of His Wife, Children Crying

kemi

Social Member
A journalist with Vanguard newspaper has confronted billionaire kidnapper, Evans, with picture of his wife and children crying.

Evans family crying.jpg

The encounter at the Lagos State Police Command on Saturday drew a startled reaction from the kidnap kingpin

Below are excerpts from the encounter with Vanguard crime reporter.

Sunday Vanguard: Evans, (he raised his head eagerly looking at the reporter). I just spoke with your wife and kids in Ghana.

Evans: It is not true. Evans wife, Uchenna and kids It can’t be my wife.

Sunday Vanguard: (Showing him the front page of the copy of Saturday Vanguard with the photograph of his wife and kids weeping) Look at them here. Your son in particular, crying his hearts out.

Evans: (He quickly retraced his steps, looked intently at the photograph). Suddenly, his countenance changed. (He became speechless upon seeing the photograph clearly).

Sunday Vanguard: Are the people in the photograph not your wife and kids?

Evans: (Looking downcast and in deep thought, maintained a studied silence).

Sunday Vanguard: Just look at what you have done to your family. The many lives of innocent people you have ruined with your activities. Look at your beautiful kids crying their hearts out just for… His hostile stare towards the reporter spoke volumes. Were it possible, he would have grabbed the riffle from the policemen and shot at the reporter.

Sunday Vanguard: Evans, you are a very wicked man. See what you have done to your family. This is judgement time.

Meanwhile, this encounter may appear smooth and easy, but it was more like passing through the eye of the needle while it lasted because the policemen, though decorous, did not particularly cooperate and were angry.

A journalist with Vanguard newspaper has confronted billionaire kidnapper, Evans, with picture of his wife and children crying.

View attachment 119941

The encounter at the Lagos State Police Command on Saturday drew a startled reaction from the kidnap kingpin

Below are excerpts from the encounter with Vanguard crime reporter.

Sunday Vanguard: Evans, (he raised his head eagerly looking at the reporter). I just spoke with your wife and kids in Ghana.

Evans: It is not true. Evans wife, Uchenna and kids It can’t be my wife.

Sunday Vanguard: (Showing him the front page of the copy of Saturday Vanguard with the photograph of his wife and kids weeping) Look at them here. Your son in particular, crying his hearts out.

Evans: (He quickly retraced his steps, looked intently at the photograph). Suddenly, his countenance changed. (He became speechless upon seeing the photograph clearly).

Sunday Vanguard: Are the people in the photograph not your wife and kids?

Evans: (Looking downcast and in deep thought, maintained a studied silence).

Sunday Vanguard: Just look at what you have done to your family. The many lives of innocent people you have ruined with your activities. Look at your beautiful kids crying their hearts out just for… His hostile stare towards the reporter spoke volumes. Were it possible, he would have grabbed the riffle from the policemen and shot at the reporter.

Sunday Vanguard: Evans, you are a very wicked man. See what you have done to your family. This is judgement time.

Meanwhile, this encounter may appear smooth and easy, but it was more like passing through the eye of the needle while it lasted because the policemen, though decorous, did not particularly cooperate and were angry.
what do u want him to said? That is the end of the road for evans

I dont get it...
As in, mummy just called all the kids together and was like 'Cry for the camera'
Hu takes a cryin selfie anyways?
Beta get ur life togeda and move on ma'am

Back