Politics 'How I Escaped the Bomb Blast'- Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi

L

LequteMan

download (25).jpg

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, who narrowly escaped being killed by a Bomb blast in Kaduna targeting his convoy on Wednesday. said his escape comes as a result of persistent prayers, and described the attack as “un-Islamic, barbaric and condemnable.”

The attack came after the closing ceremony of his yearly Ramadan Tafsir at Murtala Square, Kaduna.

Accordng to Sahara Reporters, the cleric, visibly shaken following his brush with death, saying, “In Allah we trust, as such nothing evil shall happen to me. As I speak to you now, am on my way to Saudi Arabia for the laser hajj, so nothing happened to me and my convo. I'm safe and call on our people to continue to pray against the perpetrators of this devil act.”

Also, former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari survived a bomb attack in Kaduna, but his vehicle was destroyed. Buhari’s convoy came under attack in the Kawo Area near 1 Div of Nigeria Army.

This is the second explosion that rocked the Kaduna metropolis on Wednesday, with several casualties recorded.

Back