World How I Live My Life With Sex Doll – Japanese Man [PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
A Japanese man, Masayuki Ozaki, bounced back when the spark went out of his marriage — by starting a new romance with a rubber sex doll he swears is the love of his life.

The ultra-realistic silicone dummy, called Mayu, shares his bed under the same roof as his wife and teenage daughter in Tokyo, an unusual arrangement that triggered angry arguments before the family declared a delicate truce.

Ozaki, 45, said: “After my wife gave birth, we stopped having sex and I felt a deep sense of loneliness.”

“But the moment I saw Mayu in the showroom, it was love at first sight.”

“My wife was furious when I first brought Mayu home. These days she puts up with it, reluctantly.”

“When my daughter realized it wasn’t a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross — but now she’s old enough to share Mayu’s clothes.”

Ozaki, who works as a physiotherapist, takes his doll out on dates in a wheelchair and dresses her in wigs, sexy clothes and jewellery.

He admits to being turned off by human relationships, adding during a seaside stroll with his rubber companion: “Japanese women are cold-hearted.”

“They’re very selfish. Men want someone to listen to them without grumbling when they get home from work.”

“Whatever problems I have, Mayu is always there waiting for me. I love her to bits and want to be with her forever.”

“I can’t imagine going back to a human being. I want to be buried with her and take her to heaven.”

Ozaki is one of an increasing number of Japanese men turning to romantic relationships with sex dolls in a country that has officially lost its mojo.

See photos below:

sex doll 2.PNG

sex doll 3.PNG

sex doll 1.PNG

No heartbreaks. No Nagging. No cheating. No stress. No complaining. No wahala.

I like this Mr Masayuki :D

Back