Metro How I Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists- 13 Year-old Tells His Story

L

LequteMan

13 year-old Odunayo Sunday was kidnapped by men in a sports utility car while hawking in Ado Ekiti. He was transported to the kidnappers' den in Ondo state before he regained his freedom.

He was found by a Good Samaritan at Ugbe Akoko who helped him unite with his family back in Ekiti state.

According to witnesses, Sunday's vegetables were worth N100 in total. He was given a N1000 note by the kidnappers.

The teenager looked for the balance around without success, after which the men gestured to him to come. He was invited to move nearer and the vehicle sped off threafter leaving bystanders shocked.

“They took me to a place I don’t know inside a very thick bush where their gang members were also waiting but a disagreement erupted among them," the 13 year-old said.

“I was very much afraid and I was praying inside of me that God should save me from being killed by strange people. God answered my prayer and they ordered me to leave; I ran as far as my leg could carry me before reaching the main road.

“I had to beg a commercial driver after I narrated my ordeal to him and he took me to Ado Ekiti free of charge. It was God that saved me because I was afraid that they would kill me.”

Sunday’s guardian, Mrs. Rachel Balogun, who trades in farm produce explained that she travelled out of Ado Ekiti when the incident occurred.

She said: “I travelled to our hometown when the incient happened and i was sad and shocked by the story of his abduction but we thank God that he is back hale and hearty.

“It was God that saved Odun from wicked people and I thank God that his head rebelled against those who want to use him for sacrifice.”

Attachments

• EKITI-MAP.png
    EKITI-MAP.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 12
Back