Metro How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise Online

P

ProfRem

The Nigerian Army has announced its online recruitment exercise for or the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and women.

Interested members of the public willing to join the service should follow the procedure to apply:

Procedure:

Visit the Nigerian Army official website: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ or http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
  1. Register with a valid email address

2. Complete the Online Application Form

3. Print and attest documents generated - Application and Guarantor forms

4. Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
armynigeria.jpe

Applicant Eligibility

• Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.

• Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Oneof the credits must be in English language.

• In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate

• Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 22 years by March 1, 2017.

• Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by March 1, 2017.

• Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.

• Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.

• Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.

All applicants are to note that application is free. For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828.

LINK for direct application - http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up

To Nigeria able bodied Men and Women,Who are interested in

Joining Any of the Force in Nigeria.{ NIGERIA DEFENSE

FORCE, STATE SECURITY SERVICE, AIR FORCE, NAVY,

CUSTOM SERVICE, NSDC, IMMIGRATION SERVICE, ARMY

FORCE, NDA PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER}. If you want an

Admission into any of the force and an admission to NDA 71st

Rc. Contact: MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF on {08077526881} for

Help. Note: For Only Interested Nigerians who are Ready to

Serve Our Fathers Land.. Thank You

• GOOD DAY NIGERIANS!! Have you been dreaming of joining the Nigerian Army? Do you think you have all it takes to join the force? Then you are just reading the right post that will guide you towards realizing your dream.
  • Most probably, you have many questions in mind that you will like to get answers to before proceeding to join.Here, you will get the answers to your questions.So, after reading this post, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to make a well informed decision as to whether or not to proceed with your ambition.
  • ‘Remember your mind must be made up before applying
  • In any force of your choice
  • call to Apply for thé form now on +2349024936874

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Back