How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

please NIMC I urgently and very importantly in need of my national ID card, registered 05/09/2014, NIN =13952125503, ABANG LAWRENCE .O, for a very important issue in my life right now. I have been to your headquarter at zone 5 (skye memorial) Abuja severally. Please Admin. THANKS.

Is there anything that is working in Nigeria? For the past four years not ready . Do we still need to bribe someone before we get it? Some people who did theirs far later had gotten it long ago .

well, we did the checking and it checked out but the real problem is that since 2014, a whole nation had not been able to produce a card. I still think we have a long way to go in this country.

I received a notice that my eID card is ready for collection but can you help me by shifting the card to Nsukka and inform me to enable me collect it at ease? Thanks. Abuwa Allwell C.

The site is working perfectly but the card is yet to be ready since 2014. We have a big problem in this country, if bank can provide ATM card within 15 minutes, why can't the people organising NIMC can't do the same. Since 2014 am still waiting for NIMC card to be ready. It's a shame.

It is not working. The painful part of it is that I don't even have the NIN. And I need it for a n urgent transaction.
Pls how can I get the NIN?

Pls how did you get your NIN?
please NIMC I urgently and very importantly in need of my national ID card, registered 05/09/2014, NIN =13952125503, ABANG LAWRENCE .O, for a very important issue in my life right now. I have been to your headquarter at zone 5 (skye memorial) Abuja severally. Please Admin. THANKS.

Back