Politics I’m Ready for EFCC, ICPC Probe – Fayose

P

ProfRem

The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Friday declared that he was ready to be probed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and Independent Corrupt practices and other Related Offences Commission, saying “a man with good intentions fear no foes”.

Fayose said this during the flag off of the proposed ultra modern Oja Oba market, which was demolished last year November.

Fayose said, this informed the strict adherence to due process and transparency in all his financial dealings and the way contracts were being awarded.

fayo.jpeg

“Politics is a game and we shall play it for them in 2018. When you make the people your pillar, you will never fail. I am confident that I will defeat them if election is held here 20 times, because I make the masses the pillar of support”.

He called on the EFCC and ICPC to scrutinize the financial dealings of his government, because of his experience in the past where he had been detained for 45 days and charged to court in a case that lasted for eight years.

- Vanguard

Back