Entertainment I Cannot Portray Sexiness Because I am Getting Old- Azeezat

inspire

Singer Azeezat has defended the new generation of female singers who are accused of selling their feminine side instead of music.

In a recent interview with Punch’s SATURDAY BEATS, Azeezat said that the music business is about the ladies packaging themselves well; “The new crop of female singers may be selling visuals by projecting their sexiness but have you heard their voices? Have you heard the likes of Di’ja, Tiwa Savage, Omawumi, Waje? Packaging is very important in business and they package themselves very well. They use what they have to get what they want. But you cannot take anything away from their voices. I cannot judge them, everybody has a choice.

I cannot portray sexiness like they do because I am an old woman. When I mean I am an old woman, what I am trying to say is that I am not that young. Times have changed. I have done some things in the past that I will not do again...”

She went on to deny the rumours that she was no longer doing music because of marriage and revealed that she is currently in the studio because music is her first love.

Attachments

• Azeezat.jpg
    Azeezat.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 29
Back