Politics I Did Not Eat for the Six Days of My Captivity – Senator Anisulowo [PHOTO]

kemi

Social Member
anisulowo.jpg

In an interview with Punch, the former Minister of State for Education, Sen. Iyabo Anisulowo, who regained her freedom on Tuesday evening from her abductors, says she did not eat any food during her one -week ordeal.

READ: Senator Anisulowo Regains Freedom from Abductors [PREMIUM TIMES]

From Wednesday April 27 when she was abducted till her rescue by the police Anisulowo said she said she survived only on water.

The ex-lawmaker, who represented Ogun West Senatorial District in the Senate between 2003 and 2007, expressed her appreciation to God, the governor and security agencies.

anisulowo freed.jpg

She said, “I’ve been on water, I did not eat anything throughout.

“I’m short of words, but I want to thank the Governor and also thank God. I want to thank His Excellency (Amosun), for all the effort you have put in with the security agents.

On his part, Governor Amosun appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari, and the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, for their intervention.

He also commended the security agencies in the state for working together and ensuring Anisulowo’s release.

Source: PUNCH

Back