Politics I Didn't Slap Any Priest – Ngige -Daily Times NG

A

abujagirl

The senator representing Anambra Central senatorial zone and APC candidate in the November 16 Governorship election in Anambra State, Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige has described as false reports that he slapped a priest during Friday’s burial ceremony of the mother of the Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese, Most Rev Paulinus Ezeokafor at Nanka in Orumba North Local Government area of Anambra State.

Dismissing the story, Dr Ngige, who spoke through the Director, Media & Publicity in the his Campaign Organisation, Chief Charles Amilo, noted that with Anambra State gubernatorial elections very close, all sorts of rumours will be flying around.

According to Chief Amilo: “Someone who was in All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) once paid heavily to create the fiction that Ngige was pelted with stones in Awka, but time and the flow of information proved him wrong.”

SOURCE: Daily Times NG

Read more at http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/i-didnt-slap-any-priest-–-ngige

upload_2013-10-27_8-39-16.png

Yesterday: Ngige slapped Reverend Father
Today: "Nay, I did not slap Fada" - Ngige

Still, no one seems eager to interview said Father to get his view on things. It's the first thing that would have come to mind. Why, I ask? Why has no one done the obvious and interviewed the father?

Or has he already been interviewed? Let me see what the Man of God has to say (and if he, obeying God, turned the other cheek).

Back