Metro I Need Extra Security, My Life In Danger - Pius Anyim

P

ProfRem

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Anyim Pius Anyim, has raised the alarm over a perceived threat to his life and property. He has asked President Muhammadu Buhari for extra security, Daily Sun reports.

In a petition over a publication by Sahara Reporters, in which the online medium on December 2, stated that Anyim was under investigation over allegations that he is funding pro-Biafra protests, the former SGF linked it to a sustained media attack on his person.

In the petition Anyim said he was compelled to seek protection from government because of “the desperation that has sustained the evil elements in the last five months could drive them to become even more vicious and deadly.

“I have taken time in the last five months to uncover the masterminds of this dangerous plan and my findings reveal a bunch of touts and hirelings with a track record of dangerous capacity to commit any harm. They operate as a network and recruit other elements, when necessary, to act as their undercover agents.

Back