Metro ''I See Green'': Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Releases 2018 Prophecies

M

mrsam

The General Overseer of the Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has dropped the prophecies for the year 2018.

WELCOME TO 2018 -- THE YEAR OF THE SUPERNATURAL!

The year means nothing without the Word of God. God’s Word is our light, it’s our guide. This year is a very special year. I want to tell you what the Lord has shown me about 2018. He’s not just telling us about the year but giving us direction.

Many times when we hear the Word ‘bless’ not many understand it.
To bless means to cause to prosper, to favour, to evoke successful outcomes, to infuse with ability.

When God says, I will bless you, He means all of these. You can see how important this is. Now you can understand what God meant when He told Abraham, „I will bless you“. No wonder Abraham was successful everywhere he went. He wasn’t successful by human ability. It was far beyond that.

What many need is divine edge. Where the maximum result is 5 for everybody, when you are blessed, you go beyond that. Did you know that we are supposed to walk in such blessings? That’s why they struggle like others. They even beg God for it, even though it’s theirs. They just don’t know how to enjoy it. Why do people suffer for a long time? Look at the man in the bible who has been sick for 38 long years. God doesn’t want you in such situations. The only thing you are allowed is to suffer is persecution. (In the midst of it lies your promotion).

When the children of Israel were in the wilderness, God had to make food available to them, he sent them manna from heaven. They had to gather just enough for the day but God doesn’t want them to work on the 7th day, so God gave them twice as much on the 6th day. When they entered the promised land, they weren’t allowed to farm on the 7th year, the land was supposed to rest on the 7th year. How are they going to survive the 7th year? God is going to give them twice as much harvest as they would have had in the 6th year. God also told them about the Jubilee, they were not supposed to farm on the 50th year but remember that the 49th year will be a 7th year with no planting, making it 2 years without planting. God said, He will give them 3 years of harvest. Look at it right there.

Leviticus 25:21 KJV "Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years."

So God is able to make this happen. God can do it. God cannot lie. Let me show you something, Daniel, chapter 1, I want us to read verse 20.
Daniel 1:20 KJV "And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm."

How did this happen? Because God has blessed them. He made them ten times better.

1 Samuel 18:6-7 KJV "And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick. And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.“

Haggai 2:1 et seq. KJV "In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the Lord by the prophet Haggai, saying,

Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying, Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the Lord; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the Lord, and work: for I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts: According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts."

Zechariah 4:6 KJV „Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.“

How did you accomplish that? You will shout, Grace! Grace!!

Ezekiel 47:12 NIV "Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

John 7:37 KJV "In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.“
38 KJV: „He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

[What’s this river?]
39 KJV "(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)“

These rivers come out in words, words of life. Remember the words of Jesus, „the words that I speak unto you are Spirit and they are life.“
Are you ready for 2018, brothers and sisters? Do you know what the Lord is talking about?

For your information, this year marks 70 years since the creation of Israel and 70 is a special number. Now this is reflecting in the earth. Something is happening in the spirit and throughout this year is a special time that falls in the calendar of God. While we are doing something, some more are getting done. You are to be finding money, put there for you by angels. That’s why this year is the year of the SUPERNATURAL!

Write these down:
1. Supernatural Supply
2. Supernatural Strength
3. Supernatural Ability
4. Supernatural Insight
5. Supernatural Wisdom
6. Supernatural Knowledge
7. Supernatural Health

2018 is a loaded year, it’s blessings, accomplishments worth 10 years in 1 year! Multiplied abilities, and everywhere they check you and test you, you will be 10 times better. Can you imagine that, that 10 times will be the least! You are going to be walking on water in 2018. I look into 2018 and all I can see is green everywhere, that’s prosperity! No dryness. It’s all so green. Thank Him, thank Him right now. Oh, glory to God.

Attachments

• oyak.png
    oyak.png
    285 KB · Views: 23
Back