Sports I want to leave Real Madrid – Kaka

Brazilian midfielder,Kaka has requested to be allowed to leave Real Madrid in search of regular football elsewhere.
The former world footballer of the year since joining Madrid from AC Milan,has struggled to stamp his feet at the club,initially blighted by injuries.
But with an array of stars available for Madrid to call on this season,Kaka falls way behind in the pecking order.
“I want to leave. I think now is the right moment for me and for the club for me to leave amicably,” said Kaka.
“Things are difficult for me here, there is less room in the squad all the time.
“I am ready every day to train and work but that does not mean that I am happy.”
“I have spoken to Ancelotti and with the club, they all know.”
“I cannot go to Brazil because the market is closed, the exit would be within Europe,” he said.
“I don’t want to talk about clubs because I have none at this stage,” Kaka added.
“It’s my obligation to work and keep training, but my father is already working to see if something comes up. I think it’s the best thing for me and the club.”
Kaka is being linked with a return to former club AC Milan,with Vice-president Adriano Galliani refusing to rule out a move for the 31-year old telling Lancenet: “Kaka has always been in our hearts, we’ll see if it will be possible.”

Continue reading...

Back