Politics I Was Chased Out Of Sudan When I Raised The Alarm About Boko Haram – Ambassador Bola Dada [Archived]

Vunderkind

Social Member
Ambassador Bola Dada shares his experiences in international affairs as a former diplomat with ADEOLA BALOGUN and JESUSEGUN ALAGBE for PUNCH newspaper.

When did you retire and how are you spending your time now?

I retired from the federal civil service in June 2009, and since my retirement, I have been working in the farm. I am a farmer as well as a consultant. I consult for people on oil and gas and on any business connected to any of the countries where I worked before. I provide information and materials to anybody who is interested in businesses in such countries like Iran, which is the last country I was posted to. I am now into snail farming.

Apart from Iran, where else did you serve?

I started my posting with what was called attachment in those days. When I joined the federal service, it was still very fine and well organised. I joined in 1976, just four months after my National Youth Service Corp. The country was still nice then. In fact, by the time we finished, jobs were already waiting for us.

Click to continue reading interview

Source: PUNCH newspaper

Attachments

• Ambassador-Bola-Dada1-360x225.jpg
    Ambassador-Bola-Dada1-360x225.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
Back