Metro I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual And This Is My Second Time - Ogun Ritualist

M

mrsam

Yewunu Tanlaju, the alleged killer of a 17-year-old girl whose body parts were reportedly severed for money rituals, on Monday, disclosed that he was contracted to do the job for N8,000.

ogun ritualist.jpg

The 35-year-old suspect made the shocking confession to journalists after he was paraded alongside two other alleged partners in crime at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

He said he lured the girl, who was hawking snacks into a hideout at Arigo Ijofin located in Ipokia LGA of Ogun State and murdered her. ”I was given the sum of N8,000 as contract job for the killing of the girl.

It was Olusoji Asamo, the herbalist, who contracted the job to me,” he said. The suspect said he, thereafter, overpowered the victim and tied her. ”I slaughtered the girl, severed her head, and also dismembered vital parts of the body, which include private part, heart, intestines and the two hands,” he said.

He revealed that he later dumped the remains into a well and took the needed body parts to the herbalist. The suspect also disclosed that the killing of the hawker was his second operation, adding that he was paid N10,000 for his first assignment.

The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, said the arrest of Yewunu Tanlaju and two others, Olusoji Asamo and Joye Suru followed a report by the father of the deceased to the police.

The removed parts were recovered from the herbalist while the ‘remaining body’ has been deposited at Ilaro General Hospital morgue for autopsy.

Back