Metro I Went to Hell, Heard Screams of Anguish and Smelled Burning Flesh - Dr Parti

A

abujagirl

Dr Rajiv Parti, former chief of anesthesiology at a leading US hospital, claims to have gotten a glimpse of the afterlife.

dr parti.jpg
SUN UK reports that Parti recounted how he came to the “lip of hell”, even smelling burning flesh and hearing screams of anguish during an out-of-body experience while on the operating table. It happened when he was being treated for complications arising from Prostrate cancer surgery.

He said: “I heard screams of pain and anguish. I was drawn in, as if on a moving pavement, to the edge of a flaming canyon. Smoke filled my nostrils, and with it the sickening odour of burning flesh. I knew then that I was on the lip of hell.”

When he tried to turn away from the horror before him, he heard a voice chastising him for leading a “materialistic life”. He then begged God for a second chance after which he saw his late father. He also claimed to have seen archangels Michael and Raphael.Eventually waking in the recovery room, he said his doctors, like he had once done.

The experience in 2008, changed Dr Parti's life completely. The US anaesthetist resigned from his job at Bakersfield Heart Hospital in California after his experience.

Back