Sports I will fight back for my place in the Super Eagles - Victor Moses

Super Eagles player Victor Moses is confident that he will reclaim his place in the national team.

Moses has been sidelined from the team since after the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament in Brazil, where he failed to leave up to expectation with poor performances that he put in.

There were some reports that the Stoke City forward fell out with the technical crew at the World Cup,and he has not been recalled to the Super Eagles since then.

“I always love playing for my country. It is a thing of pride and that was why I chose to play for Nigeria over England," Moses told the Stoke Sentinel.

“I will always jump at the opportunity to play for Nigeria if invited by the manager and hope that I will get the chance to play again and hopefully put a smile on the faces of my fans. I am ready for the battle into the national team.

“But at the moment, the focus is to play well for Stoke City because I guess that we are mainly judged by our performance for our respective clubs and hope to do well in the next matches,” Moses added.

rsz_moses3.jpg

Back