Politics I Will Never Forget What Goodluck Jonathan Did - Buhari

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally ruled-out possibility of inviting ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for questioning over cases of corruptions, most especially, the popular armsgate scandal during his administration, saying the ex-President has earned respect world-over for a singular act after 2015 elections.

Buhari who said he was shocked to have receive Jonathan’s call even before the presidential election result was declared also said such incidence in his life remain unforgettable.

gejb.JPG

Reacting to questions when some journalists interview the President during the week, Buhari revealed that he remains grateful to the former President.

Hear him: “I think is one of the incidences in my life that I will never forget, I could even remember the time, it is quarter past five in the evening. He call me, of course we recognize each other voices. He said, good evening Your Excellency and I say ha Good evening Your Excellency and then a temporary silence from both sides then I heard I am calling you to congratulate you that I have conceded, that you have won the election and congratulations.

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally ruled-out possibility of inviting ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for questioning over cases of corruptions, most especially, the popular armsgate scandal during his administration, saying the ex-President has earned respect world-over for a singular act after 2015 elections.

Buhari who said he was shocked to have receive Jonathan’s call even before the presidential election result was declared also said such incidence in his life remain unforgettable.

View attachment 82813

Reacting to questions when some journalists interview the President during the week, Buhari revealed that he remains grateful to the former President.

Hear him: “I think is one of the incidences in my life that I will never forget, I could even remember the time, it is quarter past five in the evening. He call me, of course we recognize each other voices. He said, good evening Your Excellency and I say ha Good evening Your Excellency and then a temporary silence from both sides then I heard I am calling you to congratulate you that I have conceded, that you have won the election and congratulations.
And yet some people undermine the importance of what GEJ did @Samguine

He lost. And he accepted that fact. Nothing heroic about that.

I know if Buhari had said otherwise, people like @ese will still complain :D

@RemmyAlex Thank you jare

Back