Entertainment I Wish I Had My 7 Children From One Woman – 2face Speaks on Family, Plan To Attend University

kemi

Social Member
One of the iconic figures of African music, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly called 2face, he would have preferred all his children were of one mother. He also added that going to school to get a University degree has not been ruled out in his life yet.

tu face.jpg

With seven children from three women including his wife Annie Idibia, 2face told The Punch, “It is really tough to talk about it. Honestly, when I look back and examine that aspect of my life, I wish it never happened.

“I wish all my kids came from one woman. I love my children and there is nothing I can do to change the situation.

“I have moved on and I am married to one of the women who bore me kids. I no longer dwell on that issue.”

He, however, said he is being the best of a father to his children since he has a soft spot for them.

“I am not the strict type because I have a soft spot for kids. As such, my children always get away with so many things when I am around.

“Their mothers are the ones who discipline them. I pamper my kids.”

He affirms that some of the kids are already exhibiting signs of taking up music as a career, adding that rather than dissuade them, he is prepared to give them the encouragement they need to succeed.

Tuface, who dropped out of school many years ago, reiterates that in spite of his itinerary as an international musician, he still considers going back to earn a university degree.

He said, “Maybe I’d give it a thought once again. I am going to keep trying and I would never give up on education.’’

“For instance, take a look at Ali Baba, he is a very humble man, yet he is on top of his game as a comedian and I always strive to do same.”

Back