Metro Igbokwe Advises Nnamdi Kanu- Go Home Quietly, Stop Your Stupid Biafra Agitation

L

LequteMan

Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has advised Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu to go home quietly following his release from prison.

“Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra," he said on Friday. "They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others. The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country.

“We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense. It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in.

“They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates.”

Attachments

• Joe-Igbokwe.jpg
    Joe-Igbokwe.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 31
Will you shut up your mouth. Imagine you advising kanu, you sycophant. Don't ever say again "we" but address that to youself. Your name is igbokwe because you are born in our land when you know very well you are nor original igbo in tibe

Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has advised Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu to go home quietly following his release from prison.

“Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra," he said on Friday. "They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others. The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country.

“We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense. It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in.

“They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates.”
And what do you expect from Joe igbokwe??If he try to support Biafra agitation today! He will definitely no longer be APC chieftain Again starting from tomorrow in Lagos.and I would have love his courage as a bonafide statesman if he can say this in any of " T "junction in any of the Eastern Sate in in Nigeria..can he?????i guess No at this particular Time

Don
And what do you expect from Joe igbokwe??If he try to support Biafra agitation today! He will definitely no longer be APC chieftain Again starting from tomorrow in Lagos.and I would have love his courage as a bonafide statesman if he can say this in any of " T "junction in any of the Eastern Sate in in Nigeria..can he?????i guess No at this particular Time
Don't mind the stupid fool

Back