Metro Igbos Will Suffer if Nigeria Breaks up- Northern Elder Tanko Yakasai

L

LequteMan

The Chairman of Northern Elders Council, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, has stated that Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas will suffer if Nigeria breaks up in the future.

He was reacting to the call for secession by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB. According to him, Igbos should not allow someone who wasn't born during the civil war to incite them to violence.

“I believe that the Federal Government was somewhat late in addressing the threats issued by the Igbo", he said in an interview published by the Punch.

“These threats by both the North and South are unconstitutional and illegal because every Nigerian has the right to live and work in any part of the country he or she chooses.

“I think the Igbo should not allow a man, who was not even born during the civil war to incite violence in the country.

“Both the Hausa and the Igbo are well travelled traders and if this country splits today, that opportunity is gone, a market of 180 million people.

“All the regions will suffer for it.”

Attachments

• Tanko-Yakassai.jpg
    Tanko-Yakassai.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 24
Retrogressive core north, the primitive forces of oppression and the asinine peddlars of lies, ignorance and falsehood to destroy someone else’s yearning for freedom from oppression and aspiration for liberty. Biafrans are not enjoying presently in this Zoological Republic. We have been suffering since 1970 therefore suffering is not new to us. We do not want any form or any kind of union with hardened, violent, merciless, paranoid, incompetent, relentless, cow-loving religious bigots, glorified terrorists, paedophiles, chronic misogynists and ravenous sodomites, people who believe that the only way of human progress is based on forced unity. Nigeria will never remain united for the fact that we Biafrans are not interested in the unwanted and unworkable union of constitutional law and Sharia law. God did not create us as Nigerians, but Lord Lugard, an ignorant British rogue who decided to marry a rich wife to a poor husband without seeking their opinion. Nigeria has never worked in the past, nigeria is not working presently and nigeria can never work in future with constitutional law and Sharia law. Dwarfism can never be cured no matter how sumptuously fed. 100 years unworkable and unwanted marriage contract has expired, divorce must be pronounced. The earlier we go our separate ways the better. The civilized world has decided that self-determination is an inalienable right, therefore the agitation and restoration of Biafra's sovereignty are justified by international law and practice. There is no amount of unity sermon that will deter our determination to restore Biafra. As long as we Biafran youths are concerned Biafra must be restored.

Alhaji Tanko Yakassi and Senator Kwankwaso got it very wrong. This agitation is now beyond Nnamdi Kanu. Biafra is a spirit and will not stop until it Come to reality. Biafra is already gone. It's a matter of time. My advice is that Northern Hausa Fulani should be start preparing for life after Biafra exit.

Alhaji Tanko Yakassi and Senator Kwankwaso got it very wrong. This agitation is now beyond Nnamdi Kanu. Biafra is a spirit and will not stop until it Come to reality. Biafra is already gone. It's a matter of time. My advice is that Northern Hausa Fulani should be start preparing for life after Biafra exit.

Just a few questions sir:
  1. What sort of leadership structure would you adopt?
  2. Where will be the capital?
  3. What will the economy be based on?
  4. When do you intend to hold elections and how would it be funded?
  5. Who are the current leaders that are ready to execute the well thought out diplomatic and domestic plans
Thank you.

Just a few questions sir:
  1. What sort of leadership structure would you adopt?
  2. Where will be the capital?
  3. What will the economy be based on?
  4. When do you intend to hold elections and how would it be funded?
  5. Who are the current leaders that are ready to execute the well thought out diplomatic and domestic plans
Thank you.
Sir, you should not bother yourself with all these questions. I tell you, everything is smoothly working towards actualization of great Biafra. Don't worry, you will soon see your questions answered practically not on paper or online. Thanks

Notin will happen to Igbo's without us d Igbo's Dis Nigeria will nt move forward we r d key holders of Dis country am proud to be an Igbo man rem dey say any country u come nd no Igbo man s dere just pack nd leave DAT place no be so ?I greet u all my fellow igbotic

Sir, you should not bother yourself with all these questions. I tell you, everything is smoothly working towards actualization of great Biafra. Don't worry, you will soon see your questions answered practically not on paper or online. Thanks
Well I am not worried for you but for millions others that cannot live on your word alone. These are valid questions that need to be answered before and not sort after. But then again, I guess it is the African way!

Notin will happen to Igbo's without us d Igbo's Dis Nigeria will nt move forward we r d key holders of Dis country am proud to be an Igbo man rem dey say any country u come nd no Igbo man s dere just pack nd leave DAT place no be so ?I greet u all my fellow igbotic

With all dues respect, there seems to be a lack of reality in your submission. I have no doubt there are many distinguished Igbo sons and daughters that have contributed immensely, but the same can be said for every group (tribe & race).

Well I am not worried for you but for millions others that cannot live on your word alone. These are valid questions that need to be answered before and not sort after. But then again, I guess it is the African way!
I repeat, relax and see what will happen

Back