Politics Ikoyi Whistleblower Would've Run Mad Had He Been Paid Immediately - Sagay

L

LequteMan

According to Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay, the Ikoyi whistleblower would've run mad if FG had paid him the N860m reward for leading the EFCC to a pile of cash at Osborne towers, Lagos.

“What I gathered from my inquiry is that the man is not sufficiently stable to receive such a huge sum of money. He is like someone who will almost run mental when he gets the money and will use it in an irresponsible manner, attracting not only undesirable people but even danger to himself.

“I think what they wanted to do for him was to provide counsellors. Not just counsellors for character and mental situation but counsellors who would be like consultants that would help him to really invest the money and plan in such a way that he doesn’t throw it away in five minutes.

“They are trying to help him. Nobody is denying him anything. They are trying to help him but he just misunderstands the intention and like everyone that has been deprived for a long time, he is so desperate to have it but from what I can see, if they just give him everything, it won’t last more than a month or two because so many people will start finding ways to get to him and taking their portions from him. So, they were just trying to help him but he became hysterical.”

Attachments

• Itse-Sagay-696x518.jpg
    Itse-Sagay-696x518.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21
Incredible! He was sound and stable enough to know, discern, and recognize a house where money was kept but not stable and sound enough to receive the commission. I have always suspected Sagays mental state:)

@Lequte @RemmyAlex is it in the whistle blower act for the government to manage their commision?

Incredible! He was sound and stable enough to know, discern, and recognize a house where money was kept but not stable and sound enough to receive the commission. I have always suspected Sagays mental state:)

@Lequte @RemmyAlex is it in the whistle blower act for the government to manage their commision?

THE huge sum can make him turn to Davido

But the people that kept the huge money there didn't run mad o. Wait Sagay, is it even your madness? Leave the poor guy alone to his malady na.

Back