Metro I'm Free From Abuse, God Pulled Me Out of Mess - Anita Oyakhilome

P

ProfRem

The estranged wife of popular Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy, Anita, yesterday thanked God for saving her from mess and abuse of Pastor Oyakhilome.

Anita and Chris Oyakhilome have been separated since last year.

anita.jpe

She wrote:

"December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.
I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year. The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost. Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".

Kai. If the marriages of 'powerful' men of God like these cannot stand the test of time, what hope is there for 'mere' men of God like us? o_O

PASTOR ANITA the matter betewn u nd ur ex husband is only GOD can settle it, every woman need a man if u want to abide by de COMMANDMENT OF GOD , tanx.

if u dont settle wit him, on the last day , u will be wellcom on the kingdom of hell fire, yez is xo, wat do u preach to ur members as a pastor, plz go and beg GOD forgivness becoss u have sin against GOD.

@Ilochris Anita looks happier now, would you prefer she remained with Pst chris and continue to be sad?

Last edited:
I do believe God hates divorce. You can check Malachi 2:16. Divorce shouldn't have been her next. She would have waited to listen to the voice of God. Sometimes, women are always impatient to take actions when they know "he that is soon angry dealeth fooloishly....proverb 14:17

I do believe God hates divorce. You can check Malachi 2:16. Divorce shouldn't have been her next. She would have waited to listen to the voice of God. Sometimes, women are always impatient to take actions when they know "he that is soon angry dealeth fooloishly....proverb 14:17

I am sure he also hates the abuse of women and children emotionally or physically. I do not know enough about their marriage but to have a blanket reaction of divorce is absurd.

Are you blaming solely her for the divorce? It actually takes the wife and husband to agree to divorce.

@Michael God'sgift Plus a lot must've happened before she decided to divorce him. I'm sure she had been patient for a long while before deciding enough is enough.

Divorce is not good. I don't like it, but I don't think people shouldn't suffer staying married.

The estranged wife of popular Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy, Anita, yesterday thanked God for saving her from mess and abuse of Pastor Oyakhilome.

Anita and Chris Oyakhilome have been separated since last year.

View attachment 64244

She wrote:

"December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.
I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year. The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost. Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".

As a former member of Christ Embassy in UK. The only thing that I observed which made my Spirit to be worried was the idea of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome going all over the World without his wife. When I asked from other church members the answer was our mummy in Lord doesn't like to live in Nigeria or South Africa. From some of her preaching she resent African men in general. That attitude did make me to be very comfortable in that church. In my own little corner I was praying for the church not to encounter what is presently happening now between the man of God and wife.

Back