Politics Imoke wins Best Governor Award -Vanguard

A

abujagirl

Governor Liyel Imoke of Cross River State has emerged the winner of the Academy for Entrepreneurial Studies’ Best Goveror Award for 2013.

The award for transformational leadership was bestowed on Imoke for facilitating rapid infrastructural and human development in Cross River State.

Click source for more details: Vanguard

upload_2013-12-8_7-17-3.png

He must be truly something then, given that he beat Fashola.
Or maybe he knew some 'ogas at the top'?

Maybe its cos I don't read newspapers or I'm being prejudiced but I don't think he merits the award.
I hardly hear of his good works and I think Fashola n Amaechi have done better.
@Jules is he worth the award?

The governor, who delivered a lecture on the theme: “Peace as a Panacea for national development”, thanked the organizers for the award.
He said he was particularly surprised to have been singled out for the recognition.
Pfff. I don't buy this.

I strongly believe he got the award the Nigerian way. Lagos,Rivers, Akwa ibom and Enugu top the list when it comes to performance... that's my opinion

Wow. You guys are truly pessimistic. I think Liyel Imoke deserved it.

Maybe he just doesn't get as much spotlight?
he deserves it why? because it's his birthright? Noticed no change in cross rivers state the last time I visited

I strongly believe he got the award the Nigerian way. Lagos,Rivers, Akwa ibom and Enugu top the list when it comes to performance... that's my opinion
Thanks for a good opinion. Absolutely right. If he'd done something noteworthy, it would've caught the news light. Isn't there a media in C.R?

Wow. You guys are truly pessimistic. I think Liyel Imoke deserved it.

Maybe he just doesn't get as much spotlight?
Spotlight? In this age? You gotta be joking. Imoke is only interested in sporting activities esp. football; that's what I see.

Back