P

ProfRem

A sanitary pad or menstrual pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating or in any other situation where it is necessary to absorb a flow of blood from the vagina.

Women have continued to raise concern over the pace of increase in the price of Sanitary pads, especially in Nigeria.

According to Nigerian Bulletin findings, the Always Ultra which sells for N250 now goes for 400.

From findings, hike in prices of sanitary towels may be connected recent inflation in prices of commodities and the dollar-naira crisis in the country.

The cheapest pad, DIVA now goes for 230 naira at the market as against the initial price of 180 naira.

SanitaryPAD prices In Nigeria.jpg

The sudden hike, experts believed may affect personal hygiene of young girls and poor women most especially in the rural areas who may not be able to afford these sanitary towels.

Some useless small boys on social network will say ''Why can't you use rags like our ancestors did? ''

What is your own? Do you use sanitary pads? :D

The cheapest pad is now #230. No wonder these women are not smiling.
How do you know they are not smiling. For your info, despite the increase in price, we still have ladies/women who use the imported ones that is more expensive. So, its not an issue......We are doing just fine even with the increase in price.

How do you know they are not smiling. For your info, despite the increase in price, we still have ladies/women who use the imported ones that is more expensive. So, its not an issue......We are doing just fine even with the increase in price.
Women Leader. :)

@ air star, hope u know fingers are not equal? If u can afford it I want u to know that there are numerous ladies or girls out there that can not. I pray God will help us in this so called Nigeria of a country where we have leaders [leaders indeed! all wat they know is me and my family(selfish leaders), forgetting y God put them in that position. Hmm]

Back