Business Investors lose N261bn as stock market closes below 30,000bpts – Newtelegraph

Trading activities on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) yesterday further closed downswing as the overall market performance indices dropped by 0.2.33 per cent.

Transactions on the stock market had the previous day also closed on the negative trajectory. However, at the close of …

Read more via Newtelegraph – http://bit.ly/2siK3ti

Get more: Nigeria Business News

Last edited by a moderator:
[231]
P

pyaar

Hello guys,,
I always hear about high fees on mutual funds. Can anyone provide some details on where the total fee structure for any mutual fund is found? Also explain how/when fees are collected (daily, monthly, yearly?)
I'm aware of no load, front end load, back vidmate.vet/ end load funds but I'm not familiar enough to understand fully which is the most useful? Is there some good advice where these different types are useful for certain situations?
Currently I do not own any mutual funds. I like the idea tutuapp.uno/ of mutual funds over single stocks because I feel they diversify well without having to know the specifics of every single one.
Also, what about tax situations? There are turn over percentages so basically there's short term gains constantly every year when filing taxes?
My ideal investing situation would be to buy now and hold long term. Any money I invest I'll have no reason to take it out.
Sorry for the confusing post, perhaps I should focus on one item at a time showbox.bio/