Metro IPOB: After Brother's Death In Clash With Army, Isaac Ugo Speaks Out Against Kanu

M

mrsam

An embittered man, Onyema Isaac Ugo, has taken to Twitter to express disgust at how his brother died as he confronted armed soldiers in the struggle for the realisation of the Biafran State.

He claims that his relation was killed by the soldiers in Umuahia last Friday.

In his social media lamentation which friends and other sympathisers reacted to, Mr. Ugo alleged that the late Kelechi was recruited into the Indigenous People of Biafra, but that he was felled by “the bullets of the army.”

Detailing the steps allegedly leading to Kelechi’s recruitment and eventual death, Ugo wrote:

“I told Kelechi to stop this IPOB of a thing.

“But he didn’t listen, because he has been brainwashed by NK. I don’t know if he was under a spell by IPOB. Today, where is Kelechi?”

Continuing, Ugo lamented that Kelechi's mom and sisters have been crying because of their son's death

He claimed that the late Kelechi Metuh was a butcher in Anara market, but that he left his successful business to go to Umuahia “to meet his death.”

Providing other facts about his late relation, Ugo claimed that Kelechi Metuh was a native of Anara, in Isiala Mbano Imo State.

He said that Kelechi’s mother said the late man left Anara for Umuahia last Friday morning at about 8pm; and that though his mother reportedly warned him earlier on Friday morning not to go to Umuahia that day, he refused.

“Today, where is Kelechi?” Ugo lamented.

Explaining how his allegedly bereaved family members were informed of Kelechi’s death, Ugo wrote, “We got the news from an unknown caller on Friday night by 9pm, that Kelechi was shot by army(sic) in NK (Nnamdi Kanu’s) community.

Reporting on Kelechi’s mother’s reaction to the news of her son’s death, Ugo said the mother cried, “We did not know that it was his last day for him on earth, Kelechi my son is dead, and I will not see him again.

“Nnamdi Kanu don’t know who my son is, but my son died because of him, he will pay for his blood, Nnamdi Kanu will pay for Kelechi’s blood.”

Ugo, too, unable to contain his grief, wrote, “I cannot still believe that Kelechi is dead, Kelechi that I saw on Monday last week is now dead. #Sad. Nnamdi will surely pay.”

He also said he wished other youths in southeast would Learn from Kelechi’s issue, concluding with a saying, “A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.”

And, as Twitter users expressed doubts about his claims, with some insinuating that he was only looking for cheap fame using a spurious claim as basis, Ugo urged his critics to “come to Mbano in Imo State and confirm it.”

He tweeted, “When you get to Owerri, take a bus going to Anara in Isiala Mbano from Okigwe (motor) park.

“When you get to Anara junction, enter a bike going to Umuehie village in Anara, tell him to take you to the king’s palace, ask them of the family that their son was killed.”

When told to provide the photograph of the deceased, Ugo said he was not tweeting with an Android phone and that he could not upload photographs on Twitter.

“I am an Igbo man, flesh and blood, why will I use my brother’s name for propaganda?” he querried his critics.

Quoting a published news that IPOB burned down mosque in Abia, Ugo drew a parallel with the Boko Haram activities in the North, saying, “This is how Boko Haram started bombing churches in the North.”

He declared Kanu wanted.

NK.jpg

Attachments

• kanu.jpg
    kanu.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19
Back