siteadmin

Administrator
It has been intriguing watching the debates for the Nigerian presidential election 2019. The same promises made by all with no plan to execute them. This is probably not just a Nigerian trait but the way we now know politics to be played the world over. Take a look at our former colonial masters and their Brexit fiasco; it means we are not too far behind.

Back to our issues, my primary concern has been about the President’s fitness for office. Not his policies, not his achievements but his health. I am astonished that given our recent past the 'fitness ' of the president to run the affairs of the country for four more years has taken a back seat.

What happens if the president, who was obviously not 100% during many of the campaign interaction needs more time off the seat of power? How would things play out this time? What are the possible consequences for the country?

Attachments

• buhari-12-nigeria.jpg
    buhari-12-nigeria.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
He has failed Nigerians and should not be trusted with any 4years of failure. More so, recent events during his campaign has proved that he is not fit to lead a country like Nigeria. He should go home and rest.

He has failed Nigerians and should not be trusted with another 4years of failure. More so, recent events during his campaign has proved that he is not fit to lead a country like Nigeria. He should go home and rest.

I think what we should be talking is the vibrancy and vigour which Buhari would deploy to carry out his roles assuming he is younger.

But talking on his mental fitness, it an issue for the medical experts and the constitution is very clear.

I would have preferred a younger candidate to Buhari but there is non. I mean non.

I think what we should be talking is the vibrancy and vigour which Buhari would deploy to carry out his roles assuming he is younger.

But talking on his mental fitness, it an issue for the medical experts and the constitution is very clear.

I would have preferred a younger candidate to Buhari but there is non. I mean non.

I cannot speak on vibrancy or vigour as that is not the situation we are in. The concern, as earlier stated, is around his health. We should always learn from the past in preparing for the future.

Back