Entertainment Iyanya Signs Deal With Roc Nation?

A

abujagirl

MAVIN Newcomer Iyanya may have signed a deal with Jay Z's Roc Nation.

Iyanya.jpg

LIB reports that Iyanya who was pictured in the Roc Nation office in New York couldn't be reached for comments, but his management in Nigeria, The Temple Management Company issued a statement on the development.

''TMC and Mavin Records are focused on building bridges globally for the benefit of our talents. Both Companies' primary objective is to continually maximise the opportunities in the African continent as well as explore and develop new frontiers across the globe. Strategic international partnerships are key in achieving these objectives aimed at raising the profile of Mavin’s talents and our other talents. As the world is a global village, we are positioned as global players in the industry in bridging all divides globally. We will provide a detailed press release in due course'.

I think this is a paid deal. So we pay and they give us exposure. This is probably money well spent as it builds the profile back home and helps with tickets sales in Africa.

I think this is a paid deal. So we pay and they give us exposure. This is probably money well spent as it builds the profile back home and helps with tickets sales in Africa.

Davido's deal with Sony..Tiwa Savage's deal with this same Roc Nation. We have not seen any significant improvement on their careers.

Meanwhile, Wizkid that has no foreign record label deal (I stand to be corrected) is blowing everywhere.

Davido's deal with Sony..Tiwa Savage's deal with this same Roc Nation. We have not seen any significant improvement on their careers.

Meanwhile, Wizkid that has no foreign record label deal (I stand to be corrected) is blowing everywhere.
It is expensive to maintain, so after the initial pictures, we hear nothing. Also, our guys do not have the right lawyers in place. They see it as publicity but they need to understand that even the top artists in the world can be screwed by record companies.

Back