Politics Jimoh Ibrahim Computes Results, Congratulates Akeredolu Ahead of INEC Announcement

P

ProfRem

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ondo State, Jimoh Ibrahim has allegedly computed the results from Saturday's governorship race and written to congratulate Romiti Akeredolu‎, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the state.

According to the letter obtained by DailyPost on late Saturday, Jimoh, whose ambition to govern the state was truncated by the Supreme Court,‎ claimed that from every indication, Aketi, Akeredolu would eventually win.

Ibrahim earlier threw his weight behind Akeredolu of the APC.

However, Ibrahim warned him to avoid the outgoing governor, Olusegun Mimiko if the baton of leaderhip is eventually handed over to him.

Meanwhile, checks by our reporter Friday evening show that the Independent National Electoral Commission was yet to make any official announcement.

jimohIb.jpg

The letter reads:

My dear Egbon,

Congratulations I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents accross Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin.

I congratulate you as Governor-elect of our lovely state. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.

I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people, kindly do whatever you can to assist our lovely civil servants

I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.

Ondo state account requires clear audit and this is urgent for immediate recovery of our money to assist in major programme infrastructural development

Once again congratulations

Jimoh Ibrahim.

OFR CFR

PDP Candidate 2016

Dear Ẹ̀gbọ́n,

You are a talkative sha.

Hold your breath, go and restructure your ailing businesses.

Back